Are lemon and milk for whiter skin effective?
The answer is YES! I used these two ingredients to whiten the skin of my daughter!
Women sometimes struggle with freckles or slight discolorations, especially after sunbathing. They do everything in their home to get rid of those. But as simple as lemon & milk as a remedy, the skin appears whiter and takes away those freckles.
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, which is often included in the main ingredients of some whitening products.
Milk also contains lactic acid that will exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, and the protein & enzymes present in milk help moisturize the skin. It softens the skin to allow the lemon juice to penetrate better. Though lemon juice is acidic, it exfoliates the skin. It works as a bleaching agent to help fade uneven pigmentation.
How To Use Lemon And Milk For Whiter Skin?
- Slice fresh lemons and squeeze to get their juice. Use a bowl to collect the sap. Lemon juice should measure 2-3 tbsp. Always use fresh lemons because they will give you the best results on your skin.
- Measure 1 cup of milk into a bowl where you put lemon juice. Whisk to mix the two ingredients within 1 or 2 minutes. Stop it when the mixture turns into a paste.
- Clean your face with a warm towel and a clean face cloth. Or you can apply this after taking a bath to your whole body.
- Saturate the cloth with the lemon & milk mixture and then apply to your body or just on your face, whichever you prefer.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for a few minutes, then rinse it.
This recipe is proven already to the skin to my daughter.
In order to maintain your skin to be white and healthy, add collagen to your daily routine. Collagen really improves your skin health. Thus, collagen, lemon and milk are good combination to your skin care.